We've got some requirements that need to be fulfilled. All listed shops have to:
- sell at least one product within our categories.
- have a website in English.
- show prices in GBP.
- be able to receive orders via its website or email.
- state company and VAT number on its site as per: https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses
- inform us about either your company number or VAT number.
- comply with all laws and regulations related to its business.
If the company running a shop is a British legal entity, it will be listed with a UK flag next to its name.
If you have a non-EU company and want to be listed on PriceSpy you must either be VAT registered in each EU country where your company sells its products or be registered via the EU-service "VAT Mini One Stop Shop" (VAT MOSS). See https://www.gov.uk/guidance/register-and-use-the-vat-mini-one-stop-shop for Non-Union VAT MOSS.